Koinonia

Dear minister,
We started a journey together,
a journey of love,
a journey of intimacy,
a journey of selflessness,
a journey of humility,
a journey of worship
a journey of consecration,
a journey of separation,
a journey of sacrifice
Times of your hunger and seasons of your passion for the secret place
Moments of your spiritual awakening and deep beckoning to me.


Like a lover yearning for the return of his beloved
I call you back to the place of koinonia
to the secret place, to the holy of holies
So I can manifest myself through you to many
That I may be known to my creation
Through you my glory will be seen,
Man, a deity through which I can establish my systems and administrations.
Return back to the place of koinonia.


Driven away by the economy of the flesh 
you lost your place of holiness and nobility
Has fame so easily taken you from me?
Has ministry taken away our retreats?
Has the applause of men billowed pride in your heart?
Have the ideas of men taken the place of my Word?
Did the family I gave you take all our love and attention?
Did the obsession for knowledge take the place of my wisdom?
Did the stage take my place of honor?
Did the microphone take my place of speech?
Did the tight schedule of ministry replace our moments of meditation?


I set a journey for my beloved and I
A journey of everlasting love and intimacy
But my beloved turned her back on me
For a moment have I forsaken you 
but with great mercies would I gather you
Come back to me
To the place of our koinonia
For I will restore you of all those wasted years
For with great jealousy will I keep my beloved
For whom my soul loves
never have I passed them by
I hold them and will not let them go
I call you back into our place of intimacy
Return to the place of koinonia now and forever.



                                                                                              Shekinah

Koinonia Koinonia Reviewed by El Roi on April 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.