Nowhere Else, Nothing Else

 Kobby Sage



I have nowhere else to go

I want nowhere else to be

but to stay in Your Presence

I keep suffocating in Your Absence

My life has no meaning without You

and perhaps if You exist as an idea

then I still can't do without it either

What will I live for if not myself

just for myself!

Such a non-existential existence

with You I can be much more

and yet I'm drawn to You

by what lies beyond that


I have nothing else to do

I want nothing else to be

but to stay Your eternal companion

championing Your eternal cause

until my mortality weighs us no more

unleashing us to a limitless transcendental journey

that lies even beyond the expanse of this universe

and when I finally shed my mortality

to find out the journey was only in my mind

I'll be satisfied with Your fascination of my dream

To the very least, You existed enough to do so

Possibly I can fade to participate in the cosmic dance

or probably be reborn to search You out once again

My Lord, My Saviour, My Lover, My Friend.



Nowhere Else, Nothing Else Nowhere Else, Nothing Else Reviewed by El Roi on February 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.