Wails of Redemption




Save me!!!, O God

Save me from slavery

And put me on the path of calvary

Save me from my misery

And use me as an instrument

To also save others from their predicament.


Save me!!! O God

Shield me from myopic rationality

Bring me out of my earthly fantasies

Introduce me to your liberating reality

That I may not fall prey to these apostasies.



Save me!!! O God 

Redeem me from unholy ties

Which floods my eyes with endless cries

Free me from all its chains

And wash me off its gruesome stains.


Save me!!! O God

Cover my face from disgrace

As I learn to be humble.

Guide my feet so I may not stumble,

So my past may not be mapped to me as a trace.

Then will I know that my sufficiency is of Your grace.



                             

Wails of Redemption Wails of Redemption Reviewed by El Roi on September 09, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.