He Is The Holy Spirit

He is the Holy Spirit

Nothing beats the joy of having that Great Companion,

Whom through His sweet influences shows me the depths of "Union",


Yes, it is undisputed that He came to bestow power,

Nevertheless, his sweet caresses of comfort and loving rebukes certify me as His follower,


I love how that He points me to the king of Kings,

Being an adumbration of Eve, he prepares me for my 'Lord of the Rings'.


No, I do not take him lightly, 

the down payment of the glorious body reserved in heaven for me, 

seal unto the day of redemption.

Lord of all, having all power in His hand, yet does not lord it over me in coercion.



He is the Holy Spirit.


Godfred Obrempong Addai©


He Is The Holy Spirit               He Is The Holy Spirit Reviewed by El Roi on May 27, 2020 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, He is the Holy Spirit.

    God Bless you Sir for this reality.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.