Intimates' Vows

Shekinah©

Come take a walk with Me

And leave behind the cares of yesterday.

Come take some time aside, I’ll be here to hear you when you pray.

So many are the years I know you’ve longed for change to come your way.

 I’ve seen your many tears that dripped down your cheeks.

If only you could see and hear Me. 

The times I tried to gain your attention,

If only you knew how much I longed your broken heart to mend.

There is a secret place within your heart where heaven’s light will shine,

A place where you can truly know Me and be intertwined,

with my lading peace to calm your troubled mind.

If you’ll open the door I will come in and never leave your side. 

I’ll  be your Everything,

I’ll be your Help, 

your Comfort and your Guide.

Give Me your heavy burden and your load.

And in Me you will find rest along life’s road.

 








Walk with me my dearest lily

To explore every bend of the road

Enjoy with me the beauty of life,

Along with its wonderful paths and patterns

Find comfort with me. 

In My arms, when grief overwhelms you

 Find strength with me, when despair lies in wait

Laugh with me, a single true laugh, to insure your heart

Cry with me, a single true tear, to understand true happiness

Cherish with me, the wonders of life, as they need to be preserved

 Rejoice with me, in the mysteries of what is yet to be seen.

Find peace with me, in each other’s souls

when the world has gone insane.

Find love with me, in each other’s hearts,

Until this life has been purposefully lived.

And when the path comes to an end,

I hope we can say from within that

We’ve known the beauty of true lovers

 And our love bore no condition

 

Walk with me, my ravishing rose

And let your every step touch my heart.

Dance with me and enjoy the rhythm of divinity

Sing with me and enjoy the pneumatic melody

Talk to me and find the art of Love

Hug me gently to cherish each other’s heart

Fill me with joy beyond this world's malady

Mourn with me so we understand each other’s sorrow

Find with me the truth of love

Find with me, Truth, in its surrounding insanity

Find with me your heart, and gear it course to me

Find with me my sincere love for you, and let me lavish my gifts on you.

Walk with me forever, my fairest dove.



Intimates' Vows Intimates' Vows Reviewed by El Roi on November 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.